Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Looking for french news TV channel

For the last few days I have been searching for french TV news, I remember while I was in uni., it was easy to find one. But I have literally been searching for a couple of days and I finally found France 2. So I was watching it last night, I realised I need to watch more french news to help my listening and comprehension. Also, I have been checking out some french newspapers.

Here you go:
- Le Monde: www.lemonde.fr

- Le Figaro: www.lefigaro.fr (for some reasons, only the first 1 or 2 headline stories show when I click on them, the other pages just refuse to show, let me know if yours load ok.)

- Le Parisien: www.leparisien.fr (relatively local news, but it has more videos, not sure about the "more" actually, but definitely more visible than other 2 newspapers)

Bon courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment